The opportunity of a lifetime
There are many franchise business opportunities out there, but becoming a franchise owner with brand leaders ChipsAway not only means that you are joining the originators of SMART repair technology, but you will also be part of the biggest network of automotive paintwork repairers in the UK.
Established over 20 years, ChipsAway is not only brand leader, but also the only franchise of its kind with regular national TV advertising campaigns with has over 600% more recognition amongst car owners than our nearest competitor*.
The ChipsAway franchise is £29,995+VAT which provides you with:
- Proven demand – thriving in the downturn, UK repair enquiries are up +75% over the past three years!
- Fantastic earnings potential – rewards for hardworking franchisees are unlimited, depending on your ambitions, ChipsAway’s proven business model offers the opportunity to turnover £80,000+pa**
- Regular National Advertising – including TV campaigns, on-line and offline coverage
- Unrivalled training and ongoing business, marketing and technical support
- Brand Leader – the UK's leading minor automotive paintwork repair franchise brand
- Management Expansion opportunities – develop into a multi-van and multi-unit operation
Market research shows ChipsAway specialists currently deal with less than 3% of potential repairs across the UK. With over 34 million vehicles on the road in the UK alone, franchisees can enjoy a massive and rapidly growing market demand. As more and more car owners learn about the time and money saving advantages of the ChipsAway repair service being the practical alternative to a body shop, your business growth rate will continue to increase rapidly.
Use the navigation bar above to view more details about ChipsAway's Franchise Package including investment requirements, further information about the unrivalled, ongoing franchise business support you will receive and also read success stories from our franchise network.
*All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2,016 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 3rd - 5th September 2012. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all GB adults (aged 18+)
**Based on existing franchisees